1st Dynamic Personnel Resources INC is one of the best firms. They are looking to hire candidates for the post of Welder. Both male and female applicants can apply for this position. Candidates must have experience as Welder. There are only 50 vacancies available for the job. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The estimated average salary of a Welder is $45,524 per year.
Job Duties of a Welder
Some of the key duties of a Welder are the following.
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings, blueprints, and schematics
- Selecting and setting up welding supplies and tools
- Preparing and cleaning metal surfaces for welding
- Fusing metal parts together using different welding techniques such as MIG, TIG, or Stick welding
- Maintaining equipment and replacing worn or defective parts as needed
- Inspecting welds to guarantee they meet quality standards and specifications
- Collaborating with other workers, such as engineers or metal fabricators, to finish projects
- Following security protocols and wearing protective gear at all times
- Sticking to project deadlines and budgets
- Continuously learning new techniques and skills to enhance performance and stay current with industry trends.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required.
- Vocational Diploma / Shor Course Certificate.
- Experienced in MIG, TIG, and FCAW.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is April 5, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has no placement fee.