Web Developer Intern
We are looking for a Web Developer Intern
- MindFlex Education’s internship programme aims to provide internships which are fulfilling, as well as practical in real-world situations
- Our office culture is fun, young & encouraging. We take our work, as well as our fun seriously
- We provide full-time job opportunities for interns who have excelled in their internship
- Enjoy a modern office environment with exciting facilities, such as a PS5, Full-Sized Pool Table, High-End Karaoke System & more
- Close-knit team of 15-20 pax, strictly NO office politics, NO over-time culture, NO bring-work-home culture
Web Developer Intern Roles and Responsibilities:
- Improve & automate company’s business process through creation of new PHP web applications & improvement of existing code.
- Review of company’s existing process systems to improve UI/UX for both internal and external users.
- Be involved in improvement of company’s iOS & Android application
- Connecting SQL Databases to developed web applications
- Review and improve company’s current cronjobs and APIs for both internal and external software.
- Ensure that new projects are moved from development phase to production phase smoothly, and are both desktop & mobile friendly.
- Spearhead development of new landing pages for company’s website on WordPress platform, with usage of HTML & CSS code involved.
- Modify and improve current landing pages for company’s website, with the addition of new functionalities.
Learning Outcomes & Objectives:
- Intern will learn how to manage expectations of different stakeholders, in particular balancing between “design wants” of the company and limitations of existing web platforms.
- Intern will gain valuable first-hand experience of developing mobile applications, as well as creating new website landing pages from scratch in a professional setting.
- Intern will gain insights on mining data content and using it for real-life application purposes.
- Intern will be able to review and suggest opinions on how certain UI/UX interfaces of the company can be improved, and carry out plans for improvement.
- Intern will also be able to review codes and script written by previous developers; learning from examples and improvement on existing code.
- Intern will also have access to a “senior developer” who will be able to answer queries & troubleshoot whever necessary
- Has to be a current University Undergraduate in a computing-related course
- Possess some previous experience with website designing / programming
- A good team player who is able to communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think critically and be able to suggest possible improvements to existing company software systems
- Possess adequate problem-solving skills to tackle day-to-day issues independently
Working Hours, Location & Remuneration:
- 5 Days Work Week, Weekdays 9.00am – 6.30pm
- Midview City (Sin Ming Lane)
- Closest MRTs: Bright-Hill MRT (Door-Step), Bishan / Marymount MRT (nearby)
- $1,000 – $1,200/Month
- Interns will also be given several days of paid leave (depending on internship period)
Why Choose Us:
- Fun Working Environment with No Office Politics!
- Casual Working Attire, Relaxed Setting
- Close-Knit Team of 15-20 Pax
- Spacious Office with Modern & Fun Entertainment Facilities (Pool Table, Playstation 5, Karaoke Set, Board Games…etc)
- Company Meals / Outings / Events / Bonding Activities
- Great & Enjoyable Company Culture
- Many of our interns have also converted to full-time & contract positions after their internship as they thoroughly enjoyed their learning experience with us
- Conveniently located with New Bright Hill MRT at Doorstep
Submit an e-mail application with Resume/CV to with Email Title “Web Developer Intern Application”
Please ensure to include the following in Email and attached documents:
1. Earliest Available Start-Date for Internship
2. Available Duration for Internship
3. Suitable Profile Picture of Yourself
4. Is Undertaking The Internship for A Course Requirement, or Self-Improvement
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a short interview over Zoom or Face-to-Face
Signing of Non-Compete contract will be required upon successful selection
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com