Delicacy is one of the best food companies serving in Poland. They are seeing to hire candidates for the position of Warehouseman. Candidates must have experience as Warehousemen. Further elements linked to the work are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm for a Warehouseman is PLN 28.00 per hour.
Job Duties of a Warehouseman
Some of the essential tasks of a Warehouseman are the following.
- Receiving and inspecting incoming loads of goods and materials
- Unloading and unpacking shipments and placing items into stock
- Labeling and storing items in their designated locations within the warehouse
- Picking and packing items for shipment to clients or other warehouses
- Loading and securing outgoing shipments onto trucks or other transport vehicles
- Operating forklifts, pallet jacks, and other warehouse supplies to move and store items
- Performing regular inventory counts and reconciling disparities
- Maintaining a clean and managed warehouse environment
- Speaking with other warehouse staff, supervisors, and vendors to confirm the timely and right fulfillment of orders
- Following safety protocols and systems to ensure the security of yourself and others.
- High school certificate.
- Must have experience working in a warehouse.
- Must know the FMCG industry and have experience with food products.
- Open to working in a 3-shift system – each shift is unique, so it’s worth allowing it now.
Last Date for Applying
The last date for applying for this occupation is April 12, 2023
How to Apply
- Curious candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more added updates please visit our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents correlated to the job role to evade ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will reach the selected candidates.
Lodz, Poland, Postal Code: 90-008