Warehouse Operative job in the United Kingdom. Applications are required for the post of Warehouse Operative job. The job is offered by a company called “Amazon.com”. Amazon.com is a multinational e-commerce company with a reputation for hiring well-skilled and providing professional environments. A secondary (high) school diploma and English frequency are one of the basic requirements for this job. Amazon values having a welcoming and accepting workplace for all employees. As an employer, Amazon does not engage in unlawful discrimination of any kind. The top management is constructive and cooperative. At least one year of experience is mandatory. The applicants need to hurry to apply for this job in the United Kingdom, especially on Amazon.com. Importantly, the candidates have to go through the job details before applying for the job.
- Warehouse Operative job
Visit the Latest Labor jobs here
- £11.30 an hour
Roles of Warehouse Operative job
Following are the role and responsibilities.
- Accepting deliveries and double-checking that the right goods have arrived.
- Checking products carefully for flaws and irregularities.
- Keeping precise records of all merchandise shipped and delivered.
- Making contact with wholesalers and distributors to sort out shipping problems.
- Utilizing material handling equipment like forklifts, hand carts, and pallet jacks to efficiently load, unload, move, stack, and arrange goods.
- Maximizing the efficiency of the warehouse’s storage space by careful placement of goods.
Latest jobs in Saudi Arabia
Last Date for Application Submission:
- 31st May 2023.
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
- Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
- Job seekers should follow the link https://www.boardofjobs.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- Burton-on-Trent, UK