We are looking for a Digital UI/UX Designer to illustrate an engaging creative graphics. Your designs should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
To be successful in this role, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing graphics that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base
- Salary package up to $5,000 + AWS + VB
- Fun & Supportive working environment (monthly team bonding)
- 5 days work week + Hybrid work arrangement
- Standard working hours & encourage work life balance
Responsibilities: * Collaborate with cross functional team to create solutions considering user needs & technical challenges (Web or Mobile solutions)
- Work with designers to maintain consistent creative visual standards & governance across different landing pages
- Translating the product vision through research, sketching, prototyping, user-testing & iteration related to digital product design
- Plan & conduct research to gather insights or validate hypotheses & design solutions
- Designing user flows, wireframes, mockups, and high-fidelity (hi-fi) product prototypes according to the UX concept
- Designing interface element (UI) graphics according to design guidelines to increase product usage with appropriate design methods
- min. 3 years of experience in designing web / mobile application, with solid understanding of current UI design practices & UX processes
- Working experience on prototyping & visual design applications such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, etc
- Working experience on wireframing & user flows
- Passionate into UI/UX design
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: [email protected] by quoting “J40613” in your email subject for faster processing.
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd – 11C5781