DLB International INC is one of the finest companies. They are looking to hire candidates for the post of Swimming Coach. Only male applicants can apply for this position. Candidates must have experience as Swimming Coach. There are only 3 vacancies available for the job. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is SAR 3,000 per month.
Job Duties of a Swimming Coach
Some of the key duties of a Swimming Coach are the following.
- Developing and implementing swim training programs for individuals or teams
- Providing feedback on technique and stroke mechanics
- Examining swim performance and identifying areas for advancement
- Developing workout plans and monitoring progress
- Planning and coordinating swim meets and competitions
- Communicating with athletes and parents about training schedules, expectations, and progress
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of swimmers at all times
- Maintaining equipment and confirming it is in good working order
- Banding with other coaches and team members to ensure a cohesive and effective training atmosphere
- Staying current with industry best practices and training methods.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
- High school graduation certificate.
- Males are preferred for this job.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is April 5, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has a placement fee of up to one month’s salary.
Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia