Sharp BH Global Manpower INC is one of the most satisfactory firms. They are seeking to hire contenders for the post of Surgical Nurse. Both female and male applicants can apply for this job. Candidates must have experience as a Surgical Nurse. There are only 100 vacancies available for the job. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The company will pay a salary package of GBP 22,549 – 31,534 per year.
Job Duties of a Surgical Nurse
Some of the essential duties of a Surgical Nurse are the following.
- Preparing patients for surgery: This involves reviewing medical histories, taking vital signs, and helping patients prepare for the surgical technique.
- Setting up the operating room: This includes making sure that all necessary tools and supplies are available and ready for use, such as surgical instruments, sterile drapes, and fluids.
- Assisting with the surgical procedure: During surgery, surgical nurses help the surgeon by passing instruments and supplies, as well as delivering support and assistance as needed.
- Monitoring the patient: Surgical nurses closely monitor the patient’s vital signs, blood loss, and other vital factors during the surgery to ensure that the patient stays steady.
- Administering medications and fluids: Surgical nurses are responsible for administering medications and fluids as ordered by the surgeon and anesthesiologist.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment: After surgery, surgical nurses are responsible for cleaning and sterilizing all equipment and instruments used during the procedure.
- Educating patients: Surgical nurses may also be responsible for educating patients about their post-surgery care and answering any questions they may have about the process.
- Documenting patient care: It’s important for surgical nurses to keep accurate records of the patient’s care, including medications given, vital signs, and any other significant information.
- 1 year of working experience.
- Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam).
- NMC Adult registered; CBT passed.
- English tests passed(OET/IELTS).
Last Date for Applying
The last date for applying for this placement is April 5, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has no placement fee.
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom