Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform site visits in refinery/chemical plants to prepare civil & structural design deliverables.
- Perform structural calculation and analysis using STAAD.Pro.
- Become familiar with company codes and standards.
- Resolve construction feedback issues relating to issued deliverables.
- Coordinate with other disciplines for interface
- Responsible for performing IDC or interdisciplinary checks of C & S deliverables and other discipline drawings.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experienced Designer with knowledge of design stages and Design Deliverables of Civil and Structural disciplines
- Conduct site visit for collecting inputs and prepare site visit reports.
- Competent with STAAD.Pro and AUTOCAD software
- Familiarity with civil & structural British, Singapore, Eurocode, API, ASCE/ACI Code of Practice and Standards
- Knowledge of preparation and review of Detailed Engineering Design Deliverables
- Knowledge of preparation and review of Civil and Structural deliverables.
- Should be able to prepare and review all C&S design deliverables independently in compliance with Quality System
- Resolve construction feedback and RFI related issues for issued deliverables
- Familiarity with relevant codes and standards applicable to O&G / Chemical plants
- Experience of Participation in Model Review and Squad Check process shall have preference
- Defining scope of work and estimation of engineering hours requirement for design deliverables
- Knowledge of instrument installation practices and standard, construction sequence and requirements, access and egress related requirements
- Experience and hands on knowledge of 3D Modelling in SP3D is preferred
- Ability to work in a team and support the project deliverables as per schedule and collaborate with other disciplines for requisite inputs is desirable.
- Desirable : AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, MicroStation, PDMS, SP3D, NAVIS Works for C & S design
- Experience of working on international projects and client is preferred.
- Able to study and perform IDC
- Experience of Green and Brown field projects
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format or please click on “Apply Now” to ref5(AT)trustrecruit.com.sg / ref20(AT)trustrecruit.com.sg and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Ding Xin Er
EA Personnel Reg No: R22106669
Years of Experience
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting