FSL International Manpower & Promotion Services INC is one of the best firms of all time. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Staff Nurse. There are only 130 vacancies available for the position. The firm requires candidates with good communication and interpersonal skills. Further details regarding the post are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is SGD 2,199 – 2,200 per month
Role of a Staff Nurse
- Providing direct patient care: Staff nurses are responsible for providing direct patient care, which may include administering medication, monitoring vital signs, and providing emotional support to patients and their families.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals: Staff nurses work closely with other healthcare professionals, such as doctors, therapists, and social workers, to develop and implement treatment plans for patients.
- Ensuring patient safety: Staff nurses are responsible for ensuring that patients are safe and comfortable while in the healthcare facility. This may involve monitoring patients for signs of infection or other complications and taking appropriate action to prevent harm.
- Documenting patient care: Staff nurses are responsible for documenting all aspects of patient care, including medication administration, vital signs, and any changes in the patient’s condition.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Nursing.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 27, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore