Centro Project Manpower Services Corporation is one of the finest manpower corporations. They are aiming to hire candidates for the placement of Staff Nurses. Candidates must hold experience as Staff Nurses. There are merely 10 vacancies open for the job. More additional details about the job are given below.
The company will pay a gorgeous salary package of EUR 2,300 – 3,700 per year.
Job Duties of a Staff Nurse
Some of the elementary duties of a Staff Nurse are the following.
- Assessing patients: Staff nurses assess patients’ physical and emotional needs and monitor their condition, including essential signs, blood pressure, and heart rate.
- Administering medication: Staff nurses administer medications and treatments specified by doctors and other healthcare experts.
- Providing patient education: Staff nurses educate patients and their families about their medical condition, treatment options, and preventative measures.
- Documenting patient care: Staff nurses document patient care in medical records, including symptoms, treatments, and medication administration.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals: Staff nurses collaborate with doctors, nurse practitioners, and other healthcare professionals to deliver coordinated care to patients.
- Managing patient care: Staff nurses manage patient care plans, ensuring that patients accept the appropriate treatments and interventions.
- Maintaining patient safety: Staff nurses ensure patient safety by monitoring patients for signs of complications or adverse reactions to treatments.
- Providing emotional support: Staff nurses provide emotional aid to patients and their relatives, helping them cope with the stress and tension of illness or injury.
- Following infection control protocols: Staff nurses follow infection control protocols to prevent the spread of infections and maintain a clean and safe healthcare atmosphere.
- 1 year of experience is a must.
- Prof’l License (Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam).
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this career is April 6, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please visit our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full papers according to the job situation to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will contact the selected contenders.
- This job has no placement payment.