Job ID: 34673 – WO – CM(A45)
Senior Interior Designer
Salary Package : Basic RM 5000 – 6500 + bonus
Benefit : EPF, SOCSO, Annual leave, Medical leave, petrol card, entertainment allowance, annual dinner, company trip.
Company Background: ID firm
Working Time: 8.30am – 6pm, 5 days work
Working Location: Permas Jaya
- Collaborating with the design director to manage the entire design process, from conceptualization to completion, managing the project budget and timeline.
- Developing mood boards and design concepts for design projects.
- Managing a team of interior designers to ensure they meet project goals and deadlines.
- Assisting with the creation of detailed design specifications and construction documents.
- Review 2D and 3D design renderings by the team using software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, and 3DS.
- Assisting with site visits and project installations.
- Communicating with clients, contractors, and vendors.
- Maintaining project schedules and budgets.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, materials, and products.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (as the role require to deal with Mandarin speaking sub-contractors).
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): AutoCad, Concept planning, Space planning, 3D Studio Max, Adobe PhotoShop, Sketchup.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Architecture/Interior Design.
- Experienced in commercial projects, high-rise and landed residential
- Experience with FF&E procurement and specification
- Overseas work experience will be an added advantage
For those who interested kindly email your Resume/ CV to : [email protected] or whatsapp (Wing)