This position required previous professional experience with “Big search engine” company and very large data sets.
Ex: Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft Bing, Baidu, Yandex, Yahoo etc…
🏅 Job Title
Senior fullStack Engineer, Big Search Engine
14 to 19M JPY (Depends on level of experience)
– Design and development of customizable, scalable solutions for generating broad variety of actionable data for business insights.
– Work closely with Data Scientists & Search Platform Engineers, understand their need & provide meaningful datasets for their systems for better end user experience.
– Analyze & understand service-specific requirements and create generic solutions to be integrated into the core platform.
– Be responsible for driving solutions to production.
– 4+ years of relevant professional experience with one of the Big search engine Company
– Experience working with very large data sets
– Strong software development ability in Java
– Very good understanding of algorithms and data structures
– Experience with Linux (deployment, troubleshooting)
– Business English
– Experience with data processing frameworks, Hadoop ecosystem
Multinational Leading Tech Company
Surely one of -if not- the most important department of the all group!
Their services support 20+ Businesses across 3 different continents, more than 50+ user-functions and over a billion active users generating Billion of dollars in revenue directly from this division.
- Very relax but dynamic environment
- Relocation/visa and Japanese lesson support are available for Non-Japanese candidate
- Management is very supportive and are working closely with the team
- Diversity 50/50 in SE Team between Jp and Non-JP employees
- Flex Time and Remote Work available
- No Micromanagement, each employee manage his own time to finish their missions.
- Few overtime as work life balance is strongly valued in the office
- Really great company culture and lot of internal event
- Lot of Company benefits
- And more …
Following your application you would be contacted back ONLY if your CV evaluation is positive.
Best of luck to every applicant, we are looking forward to hear from you !