Sherman Global Management Consultants is one of the fairest consultants. There is only 1 vacancy available for the post. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Software Engineer. Only male applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Software Engineer. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is $3000 – $4000 per month.
Role of a Software Engineer
The key duties of a Software Engineer are the following.
- Designing and developing software applications: You will be responsible for designing, coding, and testing software applications that satisfy business requirements.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams: You will work closely with other members of the development team, as well as product managers, designers, and quality assurance engineers to confirm that the software meets the needs of stakeholders.
- Writing and maintaining clean, efficient, and well-documented code: You will be responsible for writing code that is easy to read, maintain, and scale, and for guaranteeing that the code is well-documented and adheres to coding bars.
- Troubleshooting and debugging software issues: You will be liable for identifying and resolving software defects and other technical issues, using tools like debuggers and log analyzers.
- Participating in code reviews: You will participate in code reviews with other members of the development team, providing feedback on code quality and determining areas for modification.
- Staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies: You will need to stay up-to-date with arising trends and technologies in software development, including unique programming languages, frameworks, and tools.
- Communicating project status and technical issues: You will need to communicate project status and technical issues to team fellows, project managers, and other stakeholders, both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher diploma.
- Minimum 8 years of experience.
- Both male and female applicants can apply for this job.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is April 1, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.