HRD Employment Consultants & Multi Services, INC is looking to hire candidates for the position of a software engineer. HRD Employment Consultants & Multi Services, INC is a full-service employment agency that provides customized staffing and human resource solutions to businesses of all sizes. Our company is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and support to our clients to help them achieve their recruitment and human resource goals. There are only 5 vacancies available for the post. Further details are given below.
The salary offered by the company is JPY 250,000 – 420,000 per month.
Role of a Software Engineer
- Designing and developing software: Software engineers work with other team members to design and develop software applications that meet specific requirements. They use programming languages and development tools to write, test, and deploy code.
- Conducting system analysis: Software engineers analyze user needs and system requirements to design, develop, and modify software systems.
- Testing software: Software engineers conduct thorough testing of the software application to identify and fix bugs or issues before it is released to the market.
- Maintaining software: Software engineers are responsible for maintaining software applications, ensuring they continue to function correctly, and upgrading them as necessary.
- Collaborating with team members: Software engineers work closely with other team members, including project managers, designers, and other developers, to ensure that software applications meet project goals and timelines.
- Documenting software: Software engineers document software design, requirements, and testing results to ensure that other team members can understand and use the software application.
- Keeping up-to-date with new technologies: Software engineers must continuously stay up-to-date with new software development technologies, tools, and methodologies to ensure that they are using the most efficient and effective solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Computer Science/Information Technology or similar fields.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant language.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 18, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job includes no placement expense.
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan