Software Developer job in the United States. Atosa is a major manufacturer of commercial kitchen equipment, with a breadth of offering including refrigeration, cooking equipment, warming/holding equipment, stainless steel fabrication equipment, and much more. They are seeking talented candidates for the position of Software Developer. candidates must hold experience in a similar field. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
The salary package offered by the firm for this position is $130,074 per year.
Role of a Software Developer
Some of the important duties of this position are as follows.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- growth opportunities
- Attractive salary.
Interested persons should have the knowledge and experience in these
- A bachelor’s level degree in a computer science – or IT
- Some work experience – typically 2 to 5 years.
- A proficiency in programming languages that include Java, C++, Python.
- An understanding of coding repositories like Git.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum workflows.
Last Date for Applying
The final date to apply for this position is 15 June 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located in Rockwall, TX United States.