Permanent Software Developer / Big corporate brand / Green field projects focussed on modern tech
Halcyon Knights IT Recruitment have partnered with a leading Australian business to source a software developer for their growing software team. With over 350 staff across offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra, our client is a reputable corporate brand in the professional services industry with the goal for each and every one of their employees to build a rewarding career which is full of opportunities, satisfying relationships and a sense of achievement. This is a permanent role based within the CBD of Brisbane.
We are seeking someone with 1+ years of experience in software development. If you are a problem solver, a creative thinker and have a passion for good design then this role might be perfect for you. You will be part of a collaborative software development team and will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, focussed on system modernisation, cloud migrations and new system implementations.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Sound problem solving and troubleshooting techniques
- Sound technical knowledge to work in our dynamic team environment
- Excellent time management skills with a focus on delivery
- Diploma or a Degree Qualification in IT
Required technical skills:
- At least 1 + years experience as a software developer iwithin a commercial dev environment producing high quality code
- Server-side web development experience Microsoft Stack (.NET [Core + Framework], MVC, REST APIs)
- Proven skills working with and developing client side (JS, HTML5, CSS, Razor/Blazor – Desirable)
- Experience with SQL Server and comfortable writing SQL queries
- Experience with Azure DevOps source code management and delivery pipelines
- Dedicated Diversity committee with an innovative program focusing on all areas of diversity and inclusion;
- Strong and capable leadership team, willing to share knowledge and support all the development team to be better
- Strong pipeline of greenfield projects focussed on modern technology to further enhance your skill-set – Cloud, API, .Net core, Integrations, Dev-ops
- Big brand that is recognised across Australia with a well established software environment, good practices and methodologies in place
- Development works closely with the business, which means that your work has a impact and your hard worked is praised and appreciated
- Attractive further education program and supportive learning and development opportunities throughout your whole career;
- Mentoring and sponsorship opportunities as well coaching and leadership support;
- Charity leave and a robust community partnership program;
- Opportunity for flexible work arrangements;
- Holistic Health and Wellbeing program including subsidised gym membership and active social and sporting committees; and
- In-house barista, and end-of-trip facilities.
If you are keen to find out more, please Apply and our Principal Consultant will be in touch to discuss next steps, Opportunities like this rarely arise with such a reputable corporate brand, don’t miss out by not applying.