About the company
Our client is a game-changing Digital Engineering consultancy that operates independently across Australasia. With an unwavering focus on innovation and technology, they have developed a revolutionary connected construction solution that combines the latest IoT devices with motion sensors and environmental monitoring capabilities. The user-friendly platform they have created sets the standard for the future of construction and is poised to become a game-changer for the industry.
At the heart of their success is a deep commitment to unlocking the power of AI and using it to drive business growth. As a well-established player in the ANZ market, they are gearing up for rapid expansion in the near future. They offer a culture that puts people first and prioritises social interaction, along with world-class employee benefits that make you feel valued and supported from the moment you walk through the door.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking workplace that will empower you to make a difference in the construction world, our client is the place for you. Come join their team today and discover the endless opportunities that await you!
About the role
As the Senior UX Designer (Or strong Intermediate) for our technology-driven SaaS product, you will play a vital role in shaping the user experience of our cutting-edge software. Working closely with development teams and product managers, you will gain a deep understanding of the technical limitations and requirements of the software, while also considering the needs and expectations of the end-user.
Using design thinking, prototyping, and user testing, you will create seamless, intuitive, and visually appealing interfaces that enhance the user experience and meet business goals. Your expertise in UX design will be critical in driving the success of their product and ensuring customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a talented individual who is passionate about user-centered design and is committed to creating exceptional experiences for our customers. If you are excited about the prospect of working on a high-profile SaaS product with a talented team of professionals.
What do you need:
- 7+ years experience in a similar role, working on Product/SaaS design (They will also look at strong Intermediates on the trajectory to becoming Senior)
- Manufacturing/Engineering environment would be advantageous
- Proficiency with Figma and other related software
- Have a deep understanding of user-centered design methodologies and are skilled in creating wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- Forward thinking and technology driven mindset
- Experience in developing early-stage solutions to complex problems with the wider team
- Have worked withina Scrum Framework
- Experience in providing clients with the best possible product experience requires designing, testing, and validating solutions.
- You should be creative, energetic, and able to contribute to and promote ongoing enhancements of the design methodologies.
- Maintain the right balance between being pragmatic and visionary during design implementation.
- A positive & outgoing attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
What’s in it for you:
- Inclusive Culture – collaboration is essential, and everyone’s opinion and input are genuinely valued.
- Competitive Remuneration
- This is an outstanding opportunity to work with true experts.
- Excellent career progression – they offer great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – their in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certifications.
For further information please contact Chris Yardley for a confidential discussion to understand more about this business and the opportunities within it.
*Not the job you’re looking for? Let’s discuss what an ideal opportunity would look like for you, I’ll do my best to discover it for you whilst maintaining your anonymity