Salary SGD6500 – SGD7200 per month + Market Aligned
Location Singapore River FULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie Tan (R1768414)
Job Ref 1911480/001
Date posted 14 April 2023 singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2023-04-14 2023-05-14 it Singapore River SG SGD 6500 7200 7200 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A unique Senior Software Developer (Java) job opportunity has just become available at a large company within the payments industry in Singapore.
About the Senior Software Developer (Java) Role:
You will work closely with product owners, business analysts and other team members. Reporting to the Head of Department and working alongside a team of software professionals, you will develop and maintain functionalities to support ecosystems and legacy applications.
- Work in the Agile team and work closely with product owners, business analysts and other team members to achieve common goals
- Develop/maintain functionalities to support the transit and payment ecosystem and legacy applications (For mobile developers, mobile application. For games developers, develop game in alignment with strategy)
- Participate in the activities such as design, tasks estimation, development, unit testing, releases and production support
- Improve code quality and perform code reviews
- Develop/maintain automated unit test scripts, perform unit testing and validation of requirements with BA/users/stakeholders
- Perform investigation/troubleshooting of issues raised on mobile application/microservices/applications
- Keep up-to-date of new technologies, explore and experiment technologies that will help to improve technical efficiencies
- Provide training to end users and documentation to support knowledge transfer
- Develop Proof-of-Concept for new ideation or initiatives
- Identify areas of improvement, improve development efficiency and application quality
- Conduct and lead code review session
To succeed in this Senior Software Developer (Java) role, you must have a minimum of three years experience with Java development.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or relevant field is preferred
- More than three years’ software development experience
- Knowledge/experience in Agile Methodology
- Experience in Kotlin, Java, vue.js, React.js and C#
- Experience in databases such as Azure SQL, Redis and Oracle
- Proficiency in technology stacks or tools such as Spark or Spring Boot framework, Docker containers, Orchestration tools, Elastic Search and Kibana (ELK), Grafana, Jira and Confluence
- Experience or knowledge in the payments domain (e.g. QR, payment flow), secured API/Web Service, OAuth security framework and JWE/JWS is an advantage
- Well organised, good interpersonal, multitasking and communication skills
This exciting Senior Software Developer (Java) opportunity is with company within the micro payments space with strong presence in Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Software Developer (Java) role is for you.