Senior Salesforce Developer job in the United States. High5 is a new category of talent provider. The High5 platform creates a global, digital talent supply chain by bringing together an open marketplace of talent and global networks of independent recruiters and subject matter experts who vet and submit talent to jobs on High5. They are seeking talented candidates for the position of Senior Salesforce Developer. candidates must hold experience in a similar field. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
Senior Salesforce Developer
The salary package offered by the firm for this position is $55 – $65 per hour.
Role of a Senior Salesforce Developer
Some of the important duties of this position are as follows.
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements,
- Working with integrated applications such as [enter your additional applications e.g. DocuSign, Conga, Survey Gizmo, Mailchimp etc]*,
- Testing (unit and systems), and debugging,
- Striving towards coding best practices and data quality,
- Contributing to technical documentation,
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- growth opportunities
- Attractive salary.
Interested persons should have the knowledge and experience in these
- Remote (travel may require to CA)- Travel reimbursement
- Certification required
- Lightning cloud exp.
- 9+ years of exp.
Last Date for Applying
The final date to apply for this position is 15 June 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located in California City, CA United States.