AECOM is one of the best global infrastructure consulting firms. The company was founded in 1990 and has headquarters in Los Angeles. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Senior Project Manager. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Senior Project Managers. Further details regarding the position are given below.
Senior Project Manager
The estimated salary for a senior project manager is AED 20,000.
Role of a Senior Project Manager
The key duties of a Senior Project Manager are the following.
- Planning and implementing projects: You will be responsible for planning and executing projects, including defining project scope, developing timelines, and setting project milestones.
- Budgeting and financial management: You will overlook the financial elements of projects, including creating funding, managing project costs, and tracking expenditures.
- Leading project teams: You will manage project teams, including assigning tasks, providing guidance and support, and confirming that project goals are met.
- Communicating with stakeholders: You will communicate with project stakeholders, including clients, team members, and management, to assure that project goals are understood and completed.
- Managing project risks: You will identify and manage project risks, including developing risk control plans and taking corrective action to address potential problems.
- Reporting on project progress: You will create regular project status reports to communicate project progress to stakeholders, including identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- You will mentor and coach team fellows to help them develop their skills and accomplish their career dreams.
- Experience in landscaping and planning projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Architecture.
- PMP certification or equivalent.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is April 2, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.