People helping people reach their goals- it is our mission. It is why we exist as a firm, and it is why we are growing our Consulting crew- helping our clients achieve their goals. Our values are at the gut of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we offer, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. When it comes to our people, we believe in helping them achieve their dreams, build their passions, and grow their competitive edge. From our expansive consumer base to our growing skill pool, our people are the core of BDO. Further details concerning the post are given below.
The company did not mention any amount of salary
- Competitive Salary.
- Overtime Pay
Role of a Senior Manager
- Providing leadership: Senior managers at BDO are responsible for providing leadership and direction to the team of professionals they manage. They help set goals and objectives, provide guidance and feedback, and encourage professional development among team members.
- Managing client relationships: Senior managers are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients, identifying opportunities to expand services, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Overseeing project management: Senior managers oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of client projects. They are responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Monitoring performance: Senior managers monitor the performance of their team members and provide guidance and support to help them meet their goals. They also work to identify opportunities for improvement and develop plans to address any issues that arise.
- Business development: Senior managers at BDO are responsible for identifying new business opportunities and developing strategies to help the firm grow. They work closely with partners to develop and implement marketing and business development plans.
- Financial management: Senior managers are responsible for managing the financial performance of their business unit or service line. They help set budgets, manage costs, and identify opportunities to improve profitability.
- Drive, proactivity, and enthusiasm to deliver exceptional client outcomes and build trusting relationships
- An attraction and ability to create and improve frameworks, methods, and toolkits to sustain the delivery of client arrangements
- Capacity to mentor and support others and commitment to building capability within the BDO Team and clients
- Confidence and maturity to work with and facilitate consultations/sessions/discussions with senior leaders and Executives to achieve a result.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of MS Office Suite, mainly PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Relishes working within a team background and learning from others
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 07, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job includes no placement expense.