Senior IT Developer job in Poland. DSV A/S is a Danish transport and logistics company offering transport services globally by road, air, sea and train They are seeking talented candidates for the position of Senior IT Developer. candidates must hold experience in a similar field. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
Senior IT Developer
The salary package offered by the firm for this position is 18954 zł per year.
Role of a Senior IT Developer
Some of the important duties of this position are as follows.
- Building microservices for processing data, reading/writing to the database, exposing data to other applications, and more.
- Using architectural patterns that are relevant for a specific context such as event-based data streaming, request-response web services, file transport jobs, and more.
- Making sure that relevant logs are created, are understandable, are shared with our central logging platform, and that the necessary alerts are set up.
- Testing your software from a functional, quality, fault-tolerance, performance, and scalability perspective.
- Building security features into the solution such as federated authentication and authorization, role-based access control, and similar.
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- growth opportunities
- Attractive salary.
Interested persons should have the knowledge and experience in these
- Degree in information technology, computer science, or related.
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Solid experience in coding.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web frameworks.
Last Date for Applying
The final date to apply for this position is 18 June 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located in Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland .