We are looking for a Senior Developer
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
You are a seasoned Microsoft Dynamics FinOps professional, with extensive recent experience with D365 FinOps but equally familiar with the heritage of the previous on-premise versions. Importantly, you will also be someone comfortable away from the code and will understand the distinction between the role of a Consultant versus someone who is just a Developer and we’d expect you will have a track record that demonstrates your capabilities in this capacity as this role will be key in the delivery of complex, enterprise level outcomes for med-large scale public and private sector organisations.
You will be someone who projects confidence in their technical abilities and who is comfortable and articulate when engaging with customers directly where you will conduct yourself always in a commercially savvy and professional manner.
What you’ll bring
- Able to show extensive experience with D365 FinOps as well as previous Dynamics versions.
- Working knowledge of data migration methods.
- Advanced understanding of integration concepts.
- Experience in the range of typical delivery methodologies.
- Strong communication skills, particularly the ability to be an active contributor in customer workshops. Experience and comfort in establishing working rapport with business and technical customers.
- Experience gathering technical requirements, solutioning and producing quality technical designs, both within Dynamics 365 and in the wider context of integrated business platforms
- Ability to manage your time effectively in a self-driven agile environment.
Datacom is ones of ANZs largest suppliers of Information Technology professional services. As an ANZ company, we have managed to maintain a dynamic, agile, small business feel that is often diluted in larger organisations of our size. It’s our people that give Datacom its unique culture and energy that you can feel from the moment you meet with us.
At Datacom you’ll be recognised and valued for your contributions. We’re growing year on year and can provide stability, career opportunity and a collegial, agile, flat-structured environment that empowers people and promotes autonomy. We care about our people and provide a range of perks such as social events, chill-out spaces, a gaming zone, remote working, flexi-hours, professional development courses to name a few. We operate at the leading edge of technology to help ANZ’s largest enterprise organisations explore possibilities and solve their greatest challenges, so you will never run out of interesting new challenges and opportunities.
If you would like to know more and this sounds like you. Please apply online today!
For more updates stay with us https://www.boardofjobs.com/