Unique Government Department
Flexible working hours
6-months contract initially with likely extension
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Unique government Department based in the heart of Wellington.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This organisation is looking for a Full Stack Developer who has strong recent experience working with AWS technologies, .Net and C#. React/Angular experience would also be beneficial.
- Working on a number of large projects.
- Working heavily in AWS serverless environments.
- You will be working within a small team of developers alongside a dedicated technical Project Manager and Business Analyst
- Develop front and back-end technologies based around the Microsoft stack
- Initial project planned to go for 12-18 months
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Exposure to AWS technologies such as Lambda, ECS, ECR, EC2, S3, Cognit0 etc
- Strong front end & backend experience at senior level
- Experienced using modern React frameworks, if you know Next.JS this would be an advantage
- Strong back end focus, C# and SQL with AWS integrations
- Experienced working in a project environment and happy to be a part of the strategic approach
- Flexible working hours
- Great work life balance with the ability to work in a Hybrid at home and in the office environment
- Great hourly rate $115-$125 per hour + GST dependant on experience
- Initial 6 months but will keep the right person for several years and projects and assess the contract and extensions bi annually
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call James on 0272527830 or email [email protected]
Please note due to the urgency of this role we can only consider applications from candidates who are current based in New Zealand and who have the right eligibility to work here