Signal of New England is a franchise and a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business where diversity, inclusion, and equity is core principles and practices throughout the organization. The organization is hiring candidates for the post of Security Officer. Further details related to the post are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is $17.75 per hour.
Role of a Security Officer
The role of a security officer can vary depending on the industry and organization they work for. However, some common duties and responsibilities of a security officer include:
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment: Security officers are responsible for ensuring the safety and security of the premises, employees, and visitors. This includes monitoring security cameras, conducting security patrols, and responding to incidents.
- Controlling access: Security officers may be responsible for controlling access to the building or certain areas of the building, checking IDs, and verifying credentials.
- Responding to emergencies: In case of an emergency, such as a fire or medical emergency, security officers may be responsible for responding and taking appropriate action.
- Conducting investigations: Security officers may be required to investigate incidents, such as theft or vandalism, and report their findings to management or law enforcement as necessary.
- Enforcing rules and regulations: Security officers may be responsible for enforcing company policies and regulations, such as dress codes or smoking policies.
- Writing reports: Security officers are often required to write incident reports and other documentation to keep a record of their activities and to help with investigations.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 27, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Natick, MA, USA