American Security & Investigations offers you a solid, stable, and interesting career with an opportunity for advancement.
American Security has been delivering ‘peace of mind’ to our customers for over 45 years! We are an innovative team of safety and security professionals that bring a customer service mindset to all of our duties. Our reputation has been built on customer responsiveness and employee engagement strategies.
Job Skills / Requirements
Do you want to feel like you’re making an impact on your community? Then we want you! American Security has immediate openings for entry-level & experienced security officers! Join an essential company to serve and protect the buildings and facilities in your community.
When you join our team, you’ll be:
- Acting as the primary customer service associate for our client(s)
- Patrolling buildings, facilities, or work sites
- Monitoring activity and access in assigned areas
- Investigating and reporting hazards or suspicious circumstances
- Enforcing rules and regulations
- Logging any suspicious events or activity
- Verbally de-escalating conflict
- Responding to alarms
- Securing doors and windows
Shift/Schedule: Various shifts and schedules are available!
Why Join the American Security Team?
- Part-time and full-time benefits available
- Holiday Pay (for FT employees)
- Paid Sick Time (Both FT and PT employees)
- Jobs are Classified as Essential
- Variety of Shifts Available
- Positions on Public Transportation
- Overtime Available
- Work Individually and as a Team
- Advancement Opportunities
- Both Entry level and skilled positions
- Free Parking
- You must be 18 years old
- For safety reasons, you must be able to speak English proficiently
- A pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are required
- Applicant must have a strong command presence
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Special Incentive Plans, Benefits based of position
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends, Multiple schedule options.
American Security & Investigations