Security Officer job in the United States. Job Corps is a program administered by the United States Department of Labor that offers free education and vocational training to young men and women ages 16 to 24. They are seeking talented candidates for the position of Security Officer. candidates must hold experience in a similar field. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
The salary package offered by the firm for this position is $33,877 per year.
Role of a Security Officer
Some of the important duties of this position are as follows.
- Aids and assists visitors, student employees and staff in every way possible.
- Performs building security and safety checks.
- Receives complaints and performs appropriate investigations.
- Provides transportation service as needed.
- Investigates vehicle accidents at the Center.
- Issues visitor passes and temporary parking permits.
- Performs main entrance duty.
- Assists staff in quelling disturbances.
- Prepares written accident reports and other reports as required.
- Coordinates recruiting, selecting, and training of security cadets.
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- growth opportunities
- Attractive salary.
Interested persons should have the knowledge and experience in these
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Computer Literacy with basic computer functions, email, internet, and basic programs such as Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge in operating security and surveillance equipment.
- Knowledge of basic security procedures.
- High level of good judgement and observation skills.
Last Date for Applying
The final date to apply for this position is 18 June 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located in McKinney, TX United States.