Security Officer II job in the United States.The Oklahoma AFL-CIO, created in 1957 by the merger of the AFL and the CIO, is a democratic, voluntary federation of 230 local labor unions that represent over 100 thousand working people. They are seeking talented candidates for the position of Security Officer II. candidates must hold experience in a similar field. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
Security Officer II
The salary package offered by the firm for this position is $39,700 to $50,800 per year.
Role of a Security Officer II
Some of the important duties of this position are as follows.
- Controls access to the facility by verifying the identity and purpose of individuals seeking entrance to the installation
- Provide identification check at gate entrance; properly maintain a log on all visitors; process visitor passes for authorized visitors; greet and assist visitors and vendors; keep count of individuals within the installation
- Monitor the facility using a video camera system, alarms, and personal inspection
- Physically check each door and vault to ensure they are locked, check the armory, facility, and out buildings outbuildings, and check video monitors on regular basis in two-hour intervals.
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- growth opportunities
- Attractive salary.
Interested persons should have the knowledge and experience in these
- Six (6) months of experience preferred in security, law enforcement, and emergency responder work, or direct care of juveniles in a secure residential facility.
- Knowledge of routine security practices, the ability to follow oral and written instructions; give clear and concise directions; make oral and written reports; establish and maintain effective working relationships with others; effectively evaluate emergency situations.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Work in all weather conditions
- Able to lift minimum of 15 pounds
Last Date for Applying
The final date to apply for this position is 18 June 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located in Oklahoma City, OK ,United States.