The AXA Group is engaged in insurance, asset management, and assistance businesses in Japan. They are seeking talented candidates for the position of security manager (level 1) candidates must hold experience in the relevant field as a security manager. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
Security manager (level 1)
The salary package offered by the firm for a security manager is ¥3960000 per year.
Role of a security manager (L1)
Some of the important duties of a security manager are as follows.
- Program management of Security projects, Planning the security portfolio, prioritizing and managing the delivery.
- Manage the complete delivery process from planning to execution, including financial planning, budget control, and various portfolio and financial reports.
- Anticipate, plan, consolidate, and provide security KPIs.
- Create the governance and overall security performance at different levels of management locally and globally.
- Ensure that our security governance and awareness program meets all Local and Global regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
- Structure and maintain the security governance and awareness program to be long-term, so ultimately we are not changing just behaviors but culture.
- Create a metrics framework that can effectively measure security governance and awareness effectiveness.
- Work with AXA Group, Local teams, external partners, and multiple initiatives and reporting requirements.
- Yearly vacation of 20 days with pay and yearly bonus.
- A bachelor degree.
- Overall 8-12 year experience in Information Security, 5 years in awareness programs and program management.
- Project management experience
- Display practical knowledge of different security domains
- Manage a team of 6-8 employees Ability to communicate with and coordinate the activities of others.
Last Date to Apply
The final date for applying for this placement is June 10, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located in Nbf Platinum Tower 1-17-3, Tokyo, 108-8020,Japan.