IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) is a multinational technology company. They are seeking security consultant for IBM office in japan. Candidates must hold experience in the relevant field as a security consultant. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
The salary package offered by the firm for a security consultant is ¥242,480 (JPY) per year.
Role of a security consultant (L1)
Some of the important duties for this post are as follows.
- The responsibilities for this post at IBM are to assess and help clients develop Cybersecurity programs
- and build those requirements into product offerings & services as well as day-to-day business processes.
- You will work directly with the other teams to implement and maintain sustainable Cybersecurity & GRC programs for IBM clients
- Yearly vacation
- yearly bonuses
- Attractive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience of 3 to 5 years as the security analyst.
- Certified in CISSP, SSCP, CISA or CISM.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this placement is June 5, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the qualified candidates.
- This job includes placement charges of up to one month’s salary.
This job is provided by a firm located in Tokyo, Japan.