$15 / hour. Must be at least 18 years of age
Must turn 18 before May 26, 2023
Responsible for providing high visibility patrols of buildings and grounds in and around the park, a Security Associate works to ensure protection of the park’s property, assets, guests, and associates. In this role, you will gain experience to prepare you for a role in law enforcement.;
- Monitor and enforce violations of Worlds of Fun Code of Conduct, Rider Safety Act, and applicable state laws
- Investigate, contain and resolve security incidents by taking appropriate action based upon training and park policy.,
- Give verbal directions and assists guests and associates including lost and/or separated guests; responds to emergency situations and calls for assistance as necessary; provides basic first aid as needed.
- Provide guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions, and giving directions
- Certifications provided: Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB), Personal Protection Control and Defense (PPC&D), Practical and Tactical Handcuffing (PATH), Oleoresin Capsicum Aerosol Training (OCAT) and Heartsaver ® CPR AED.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE admission to Worlds of Fun and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 25% discounts on Food and 25% discounts on Merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home of 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team in Kansas City at Worlds of Fun. Worlds of Fun provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 50th year! As a member of our team, you’ll…
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Worlds of Fun.
- Availability to includes some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
We are sorry but this recruiter does not accept applications from abroad.