“The Warehouse” is a leading retail chain in New Zealand that operates a variety of stores across the country, including large format stores, small format stores, and online stores. The company was founded in 1982 and has since become one of the largest retailers in New Zealand, offering a wide range of products and services. The Warehouse offers a diverse range of products across multiple categories, including homeware, apparel, electronics, toys, sports, and outdoor equipment. The company also offers a range of services, such as financial services, insurance, and mobile phone plans. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Sales Support Manager. Further details regarding the position are given below.
Sales Support Manager
The salary package offered by the firm is not mentioned.
Role of a Sales Support Manager
- Managing the sales support team: Sales Support Managers are responsible for managing a team of sales support staff, providing leadership, guidance, and training as needed.
- Developing and implementing sales support strategies: Sales Support Managers work closely with sales teams to develop and implement sales support strategies that align with overall business objectives.
- Monitoring sales performance: Sales Support Managers track and analyze sales performance metrics, such as customer acquisition and retention rates, to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions.
- Providing customer support: Sales Support Managers may provide customer support by responding to inquiries, resolving complaints, and addressing other customer needs.
- Creating sales materials: Sales Support Managers may create sales materials, such as proposals, presentations, and sales scripts, to support sales teams in their efforts to win new business.
- Managing sales technology: Sales Support Managers may be responsible for managing sales technology, such as CRM systems and sales automation tools, to ensure they are being used effectively.
- Coordinating sales events: Sales Support Managers may coordinate sales events, such as trade shows and product launches, to support sales teams in their efforts to build relationships and generate new business.
- Conducting market research: Sales Support Managers may conduct market research to identify new sales opportunities, analyze competitors, and gather insights to support sales strategies.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 26, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand