Sales Interior Designer
We are looking for an experienced Sales Interior Designer to handle sales enquiry and prepare design proposal for customers’ requirements.
What Will You Do
- To handle sales enquiries from customers.
- Able to manage 2-4 projects at one time.
- To understand homeowners’ requirement and prepare for design proposal and mood board.
- To prepare drafting of 2D spatial plan layouts.
- To prepare BQ quotations.
- To communicate effectively with client, vendors to address client’s requirements.
- To work with Project Manager to ensure full onsite project completion.
- To coordinate with vendors to ensure the highest quality of onsite work deliveries.
- To accompany client to designated vendors for materials, accessories and furniture selections when needed.
- To coordinate with inhouse drafter and 3D team.
- To source reference material and research to ensure that materials and products are fit for purpose.
What Do We Want
- Must have at least a Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or a design related discipline
- At least 1 year of experience in Interior Design or related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in HDB or Condo construction.
- Strong knowledge in Space planning, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Having knowledge of AutoCAD will be added advantage.
- Able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of materials and their application.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
HTZ Resources (EA No.14C7241) is new staffing provider for many international MNC and SME in Singapore & Malaysia.
Best SME Recruitment Company 2021 SIngapore Business Award
SME500 2021 & 2020
Bronze Winner for Best Staffing Recruitment Firm by HR Vendor of the Year 2019
Bronze Winner for Best New Recruitment Agency 2018 by Asia Recruitment Awards
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting
Benefits & Others
Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com