Candidzone Qatar is one of the top firms functioning in Qatar. They are aiming to hire candidates for the position of Sales Executive. Candidates must hold experience as Sales Executive. More additional details about the post are provided below.
The estimated moderate salary of a Sales Executive in Qatar is QAR 7,000 per month.
Job Duties of a Sales Executive
Some of the vital tasks of a Sales Executive are the following.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to achieve sales targets and grow revenue.
- Identify and seek new sales opportunities through market research, networking, and other channels.
- Build and maintain strong connections with existing and potential customers, and serve as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver sales exhibitions and proposals to prospective customers, and negotiate terms and contracts.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and customer requirements, and use this information to inform sales strategies and product development.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and product development, to guarantee that sales strategies are aligned with overall business goals and objectives.
- Manage and maintain accurate sales records and customer databases, and provide frequent reports to management.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other industry events to make networks and promote products and services.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments, and retain the knowledge of emerging technologies and best practices in sales.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a timely and skilled manner, and provide excellent customer service.
- 2 – 3 years of working experience as Sales Executive is required.
- Filipino / Indian Nationality will be preferred.
- Must have a driving license.
- Salary will be conferred upon interview.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- The maximum age must be 35 years.
Last Date for Applying
The last date for applying for this job is April 10, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested hopefuls can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full papers linked to the job conditions to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The corporation will get the selected candidates.