- High commission
- Various incentives
- Greet and assist customers who enter the store
- Provide exceptional customer service and answer any questions customers may have about products, pricing, and availability
- Build relationships with customers and offer personalized product recommendations based on their needs and preferences
- Maintain knowledge of current and upcoming products, as well as the designer brand’s history and values
- Process sales transactions and handle cash, credit, or other forms of payment
- Maintain accurate records of sales and inventory levels, and report any discrepancies to management
- Participate in store merchandising activities, such as restocking shelves and setting up displays
- Collaborate with other sales associates and team members to achieve sales targets and ensure a positive customer experience
- Attend training sessions and meetings to learn about new products and sales strategies, and share feedback and insights with colleagues and management.
Applicants who have relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcomed to apply. If your experience is insufficient, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by the company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Frederick Choo Shi Jie
Registration number: R23112434
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
EA License No: 06C2859
With over 100 professional employees, our dedicated consultants who are equipped with capabilities to hire both technical and functions roles across wide spectrum of industries have been managing over 2,500 monthly advertisement and successfully matched 9,000 over job placement yearly. We are here to connect, understand, source and deliver to meet your needs. We have 3 subsidiaries; our companies strive to provide support to people and organizations in realizing their true potential that would enhance businesses with the right individual. We believe that we will only provide you with the best services because we are not here just to help but also make companies interesting!
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting