- Evolving benefits including exclusive employee discounts + reward & recognition
About the Company
As one of Australia’s leading security companies, with a national footprint across Australia, MSS Security has unrivalled experience in delivering the highest quality of service & protecting some of the nation’s highest profile sites. To find out more visit our website at www.msssecurity.com.au
Our employees enjoy working with MSS because we:
- Have a high people and culture focus
- Offer extensive development and progression opportunities
- Provide stability and certainty in a role
- Work collaboratively together and are high achievement focused
- And because we know how to have fun whilst getting the job done
About the role
The position is primarily responsible for providing a security presence whilst remaining alert and focused. You will be part of an enthusiastic, committed and customer focused team. You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all our customers, and you will also build strong relationships with your internal stakeholders. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide customer services for visitors, students, staff
- Assist emergency responders in the event of a building evacuation and medical incident
- Routine patrols and monitor assigned areas including carparks and other campus areas
- Prepare incident reports, and complete daily shift logs
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate II in Security Operations and current First Aid certificate
- NSW Security Licence
- Customer centric approach
- Proven ability to remain alert while being focused on task
- Flexibility and adaptability
If you are interested in joining the security industry but do not hold a qualification or licence, please take the time to consider our Scholarship Program. Further information can be found on our website www.msssecurity.com.au/employment/scholarships
Master Licence Number: 408742075
How to apply
MSS Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the unique backgrounds, experiences and contributions of each person and encourage and celebrate diversity. We are proud to be certified by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency, a partner and supporter of Veterans employment and honoured to have an endorsed REFLECT Reconciliation Action Plan.
Click APPLY to complete your application and you will be prompted to answer a few simple questions and upload your cover letter and CV.
To give yourself the best opportunity to progress your application, please outline in your cover letter how your skills and experience meet the role requirements.
Thanks for taking the time to consider MSS as a future employer and we look forward to hearing from you.