Desert Weatlh International Services Corporation is one of the finest companies performing in Qatar. They are hiring hopefuls for the position of Rigging Supervisor. Candidates must hold experience as Rigging Supervisor. There is only 10 empty public for the post. Extra details about the job are provided below.
The salary package offered by the firm for a Rigging Supervisor is USD 1,200 per month.
Job Duties of a Rigging Supervisor
Some of the key tasks of a Rigging Supervisor are the following.
- Planning and coordinating the activities of rigging units.
- Reviewing work orders and blueprints to determine equipment and material requirements.
- Ensuring rigging operations are performed in accordance with safety regulations and company policies.
- Inspecting rigging equipment to ensure proper function and safety.
- Providing guidance and training to rigging teams to improve security and efficiency.
- Developing and executing rigging plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Monitoring rigging progress and making adjustments as necessary to meet project timelines.
- Working with project managers and engineers to develop plans and identify potential problems.
- Communicating with other departments and contractors to conform work activities.
- Maintaining records of rigging activities, including materials used and labor hours.
- 3 years of working experience as Rigging Supervisor is demanded.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering(Mechanical).
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this placement is April 8, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more additional updates please visit our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers according to the job case to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the corporation can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will get the selected contenders.
- This job contains placement expenditure of up to one month income.