Randstad Technologies are hiring for a Report Developer to join our client on a permanent basis. Working with the broader Enterprise Analytics team, you will capture Power BI report requirements and develop Power BI Reports to meet customer needs.
You will bring a high level of customer centricity as well as an eye for detail in ensuring efficiencies & identifying trends in the underlying data.
- Determine the required metrics, associated with report modelling to deliver the agreed business reporting requirements.
- Development of fit for purpose reporting solutions are scoped, recommended and developed that manage the timeline expectations of our customers.
- Proactively engage, working closely with the Business Analyst and Data Analyst teams to support the request process from end to end, including identification of key decisions where sign off is required.
- Lead in continuous engagement and management of customer/business expectations with the Business Analyst team through the delivery journey with a focus on improving customer experience and continual process improvement.
- Support the development of the Enterprise Data Catalogue and development of data quality reporting initiatives, utilising the new technology systems recently implemented.
- Develop and comply with product releases lifecycle, proactively reviewing, testing and taking full advantage of new/enhanced platform and solution capabilities.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Power BI Report development or a similar role, including detailed scoping of requirements (including data/row level security)
- Experience in the configuration and maintenance of Power BI platforms/gateways
- Analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving experience considering the holistic organisational impact awareness
- Experience in delivering quality reporting outcomes, with pipeline management or other quality control processes
- Ability to translate information into actionable outcomes to drive business performance
- Consults and shares information and ensures others are kept informed of any issues/dependencies/impacts
- Experience in the use of Informatica Big Data tools/Data warehouses and connecting these to Power BI reports
- Knowledge of Power BI, Procura, Cerner, Kronos, D365, SAP, AX Dynamics 2009 and/or AX Dynamics 2012
For more information, please reach out to [email protected] for a discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Report Developer | Power BI Developer | Business Intelligence | Dashboard | Data Analytics