Al Futtaim Group is one of the best trading companies. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Registered Nurse. There is merely 1 vacancy available. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Registered Nurses. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The estimated salary of a registered nurse in UAE is AED 6000 – 7000 per month.
Role of a Registered Nurse
Some of the key duties of a Registered nurse are the following.
- Assessing and monitoring patient health status and needs, including vital signs, medical history, and current symptoms.
- Developing and enforcing patient care plans, including administering medications and therapies as specified by physicians or other healthcare professionals.
- Collaborating with healthcare team members, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and other healthcare professionals, to provide coordinated and comprehensive care to patients.
- Educating patients and their families about health conditions, treatments, and self-care practices to promote health and control disease or injury.
- Documenting patient care and treatment in medical records and maintaining accurate and complete patient charts.
- Supporting patients’ rights and working to improve healthcare systems and policies to boost patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintaining a safe and clean patient care environment, including following infection control protocols and maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Providing emotional aid and counseling to patients and families as needed.
- Participating in continuing education and professional development to stay up-to-date with the latest advances in nursing practice and healthcare technology.
- Sticking to ethical and legal standards in nursing practice, including respecting patient confidentiality and privacy.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Fluency in English.
- BLS certification ACLS/PALS Certification preferred.
- Excellent computer literacy skills are required.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is April 1, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
United Arab Emirates.