Skills Trader INC is one of the best traders. They are looking to hire candidates for the post of Registered Nurse. Only female applicants can apply for this position. Candidates must have experience as Registered Nurses. There are only 60 vacancies available for the job. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is AED 7,000 – 8,000 per month.
Job Duties of a Registered Nurse
Some of the key duties of a Registered Nurse are the following.
- Assessing and evaluating patients: RNs conduct initial patient assessments, monitor vital signs, and assess patient responses to treatment programs.
- Developing care plans: Based on patient assessments and evaluations, RNs make individualized care plans and coordinate care with other healthcare providers.
- Administering medications and treatments: RNs are responsible for administering medications and treatments prescribed by doctors and other healthcare providers.
- Performing diagnostic tests: RNs may perform diagnostic tests such as blood tests, EKGs, and X-rays.
- Documenting patient care: RNs maintain accurate and complete medical histories and document patient care.
- Educating patients and families: RNs educate patients and families on disease prevention, health promotion, and control of chronic conditions.
- Managing medical equipment: RNs may be responsible for managing and maintaining medical equipment such as IVs, catheters, and ventilators.
- Providing emotional support: RNs provide emotional aid to patients and families during times of illness and stress.
- Collaborating with healthcare team: RNs work collaboratively with other healthcare providers such as doctors, pharmacists, and physical therapists to provide comprehensive patient care.
- Supervising other healthcare staff: RNs may supervise other healthcare staff such as licensed practical nurses (LPNs), nursing assistants, and medical assistants.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Females are preferred for this job.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is April 4, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has no placement fee of up to one month’s salary.
Al Ain City, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates