Nexx Home Healthcare Center is one of the finest healthcare centers. They are looking to hire candidates for Registered Nurses. There are only 2 vacancies available. Only female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Registered Nurses. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The estimated average salary of registered nurses in Dubai is AED 7,899 per month.
Role of a Registered Nurse
Some of the key duties of a Registered Nurse are the following.
- Assessing and observing patient health
- Administering medications and treatments
- Collaborating with healthcare teams
- Educating patients and families
- Backing for patients
- Maintaining accurate medical records
- Monitoring and responding to changes in patient conditions
- Ensuring a safe and nutritious environment
- Performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results
- Developing and executing care plans
- Providing emotional and psychological aid to patients and families
- Administering emergency care in crisis situations
- Teaching patient education and counseling
- Monitoring and managing patient progress and recovery
- Conducting research to improve patient care and outcomes.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is required.
- Only females are preferred for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is April 5, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates