Al-Kingsman International Manpower Services, Inc. is a recruitment agency based in the Philippines that provides recruitment services to clients both locally and internationally. The agency specializes in the deployment of skilled and professional workers in various industries, such as construction, engineering, healthcare, hospitality, oil and gas, and others. The agency’s mission is to provide exceptional recruitment services that exceed the expectations of its clients and to offer employment opportunities to Filipinos looking for overseas jobs. Al-Kingsman International Manpower Services, Inc. is committed to sourcing the most qualified and skilled workers for their clients, while also ensuring that they comply with all legal and ethical standards. The firm is hiring candidates for the post of receptionist. Further details related to the post are given below.
The Salary package offered by the company is AES 1,800 – 2,000 per month
Job Duties of a Receptionist
- Answering phone calls: Receptionists are responsible for answering incoming phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person or department.
- Greeting visitors: Receptionists are often the first point of contact for visitors, and they are responsible for greeting and directing them to the appropriate person or department.
- Managing appointments and schedules: Receptionists may be responsible for scheduling appointments and managing the schedule of the person or department they are supporting.
- Responding to emails: Receptionists may also be responsible for responding to emails and other types of communication.
- Handling administrative tasks: Receptionists may be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, such as filing, photocopying, and faxing.
- Maintaining office equipment: Receptionists may be responsible for maintaining office equipment, such as printers and copiers.
- Managing inventory: Receptionists may be responsible for managing inventory, such as office supplies and equipment.
- Handling cash and payments: Receptionists may be responsible for handling cash and payments for the organization.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holders in Food and Beverage Preparation.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 21, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job contains a placement fee of up to one month’s salary.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.