- Evolving benefits including exclusive employee discounts + reward & recognition
About the Company
As one of Australia’s leading security companies, with a national footprint across Australia, MSS Security has unrivalled experience in delivering the highest quality of service & protecting some of the nation’s highest profile sites. To find out more visit our website at www.msssecurity.com.au
Our employees enjoy working with MSS because we:
- Have a high people and culture focus
- Offer extensive development and progression opportunities
- Provide stability and certainty in a role
- Work collaboratively together and are high achievement focused
- And because we know how to have fun whilst getting the job done
About the role
This role is primarily responsible for ensuring the general safety of staff members and the general public. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Be deployed with tactical gear to include slim-line vests and communications equipment (mobile phone) and be contactable
- Attend high risk sites in consultation with our client
- In the event an incident occurs, officers must be available to deploy to the incident site at short-notice and will receive a situation brief enroute
- Undergo our clients security training to prepare you for situations at site as well as complete site surveys, risk assessments and collect intelligence. Training will include high level scenario training in a branch environment and modules to meet these competencies.
- Support security of corporate venues and events
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills and Experience
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid NSW Security Licence and Cert II in Security Operations
- Experience in the same or similar roles
- Demonstrated ability to remain alert and focused on the task
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in joining the security industry but do not hold a qualification or licence, please take the time to consider our Scholarship Program. Further information can be found on our website www.msssecurity.com.au/employment/scholarships
How to apply
MSS Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the unique backgrounds, experiences and contributions of each person and encourage and celebrate diversity. We are proud to be certified by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency, a partner and supporter of Veterans employment and honoured to have an endorsed REFLECT Reconciliation Action Plan.
Click APPLY to complete your application and you will be prompted to answer a few simple questions and upload your cover letter and CV.
To give yourself the best opportunity to progress your application, please outline in your cover letter how your skills and experience meet the role requirements.
Thanks for taking the time to consider MSS as a future employer and we look forward to hearing from you.