Armstrong Resources Corporation is one of the most promising corporations. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Quality Engineer. There is only 1 vacancy available. Only male applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Quality Engineer. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is AED 4,200 – 5,000 per month.
Role of a Quality Engineer
Some of the key duties of a Quality Engineer are the following.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems and procedures to ensure that products and services meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Conducting quality audits to identify areas for improvement and develop corrective action programs.
- Designing and conducting experiments to evaluate the performance of new products and processes.
- Collaborating with other departments, such as research and development, manufacturing, and sales, to assure that quality standards are satisfied throughout the product lifecycle.
- Establishing and maintaining documentation and record-keeping systems to ensure compliance with regulatory needs.
- Developing and conducting training programs to familiarize employees with quality control methods and procedures.
- Analyzing data and using statistical methods to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Investigating customer complaints and enforcing corrective actions to address root causes.
- Maintaining and updating quality control manuals and procedures.
- Participating in the development and implementation of new products and processes, ensuring that quality standards are integrated into the design and development process.
- Ensuring compliance with industry and regulatory measures, including ISO, FDA, and other quality management systems.
- Conducting supplier evaluations to ensure that bought materials and components meet quality standards.
- Leading or participating in cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements and cost-saving initiatives.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required.
- Male applicants are preferred for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical).
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is April 1, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has a placement fee of up to one month’s salary.
Sharjah, Sharjah Emirate, United Arab Emirates.