Talen Right is one of the most satisfactory firms working in Australia. They are aspiring to hire hopefuls for the position of Project Manager. Candidates must have experience as Project Managers. Further elements regarding the job are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm for a Project Manager is $110,000-130,000 per year.
Job Duties of a Project Manager
Some of the essential tasks of a Project Manager are the following.
- Determine project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Create a detailed project program that includes timelines, budget, resources, and risks.
- Build and manage a team of people with the right skill set.
- Confirm that resources such as materials, equipment, and personnel are available when needed.
- Monitor project advancement and adjust the plan as necessary.
- Correspond with stakeholders and communicate project updates.
- Recognize and mitigate project risks.
- Ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Sustain project documentation.
- Evaluate project conquest and identify areas for progress
- Friendly & supportive team.
- Salary packaging of $110 – 130K + Super Car, Phone, Laptop, etc.
- Adjustable working hours(Monday – Friday).
- 3 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Have a sales-driven mindset.
- Business Acumen. Excellent Comunicator.
- Able to work under stress with tight project timelines.
- Natural problem solver.
- Great customer service skills.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this placement is April 10, 2023
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply simply by clicking on apply button.
- For additional updates please visit our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job situation to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will reply to the selected contenders.
Hallam, Victoria, Australia, Postal Code: 3803