This role will be responsible for the end-to-end evaluation, design, creation and delivery of internal and external processes aimed to improve overall customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Maps out process flows, and documents work instructions related to the Transformation Program
- Participates in the design sessions to ensure solution meets business requirements and raises appropriate concerns based on gaps identified
- Reviews system flows based on solutions agreed upon through demos and User Acceptance Testing, reports inconsistencies, as needed.
- Updates processes and work instructions post implementation or release as necessary based on system gaps, defects, and issues
- Determines systems and process enhancements that result in decreased costs, increased customer satisfaction, and overall process efficiency improvements.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders in optimizing and redesigning processes used to streamline workflows, speed up product delivery and improves customer experience.
- Diploma / Degree in Process Management or in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience with at least 2 years in a process improvement role preferably in telco industry.
- Experience in successful implementation of process improvement initiatives.
- Process Mapping experience, analytical and possess critical thinking skills.
- Regular user of MS Office Applications and MS Visio.
- Preferably Six Sigma certified and has knowledge in eTOM framework.
- Analytical, has critical thinking skills and detailed oriented.