Project Engineer job in the United States. kW Engineering is a leading consulting engineering firm dedicated to helping our customers reduce energy and water consumption at their facilities They are seeking talented candidates for the position of Project Engineer. candidates must hold experience in a similar field. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
The salary package offered by the firm for this position is $84,000 – $105,000 per year.
Role of a Project Engineer
Some of the important duties of this position are as follows.
- Save energy and operating costs at client facilities by applying your technical skills in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Provide technical assistance to utilities and their customers to ensure that energy saving impacts are real, and that the savings are on solid technical grounds.
- Work at our customer sites conducting energy assessments, inspections, measurement and verification of energy and demand savings.
- Learn from our experienced team of over 40 engineers specializing in commercial and industrial energy efficiency
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- growth opportunities
- Attractive salary.
Interested persons should have the knowledge and experience in these
- Technical Skills – someone with solid understanding of engineering principles and advanced analytical skills expected of bachelor-level engineering degree or above. Familiarity with major building HVAC equipment/lighting/controls technologies.
- Customer service – someone who can interact professionally with clients and on-site staff.
- Self-Direction – someone who can manage his/her own time.
- Shares our core values: Integrity, Judgment, Community, Communication, Creativity, Impact, Curiosity, Passion
Last Date for Applying
The final date to apply for this position is 15 June 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located in New York, NY