The Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) is a public polytechnic institution located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1916 as the Provincial Institute of Technology and Art and is now one of the most well-respected and comprehensive institutes of technology in Canada. SAIT offers over 100 career programs in a range of areas, including business, technology, health, hospitality, and trades. These programs are designed to provide students with the hands-on skills and theoretical knowledge needed to succeed in their chosen careers. Many programs also offer work-integrated learning opportunities, giving students the chance to gain real-world experience in their field of study. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Project Coordinator. Further details regarding the post are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is $65000 – $70000 a year
Role of a Project Coordinator
- Project planning: The project manager must develop a detailed project plan that outlines the project scope, timeline, budget, resources, and risk management plan. This plan serves as the blueprint for the entire project.
- Resource management: The project manager must manage the resources needed for the project, including personnel, materials, and equipment. They are responsible for ensuring that resources are allocated efficiently and effectively and that the project stays within budget.
- Team leadership: The project manager must lead and motivate the project team, including coordinating team meetings, delegating tasks, and monitoring progress. They are responsible for ensuring that team members have the necessary resources and support to complete their tasks.
- Risk management: The project manager must identify, assess, and manage potential risks to the project, and develop contingency plans to mitigate these risks.
- Budget management: The project manager must manage the project budget, ensuring that all expenditures are within the allocated budget and that any deviations are tracked and reported.
- Quality management: The project manager is responsible for ensuring that the project is completed to the required quality standards and that all deliverables meet the project requirements.
- Stakeholder management: The project manager must communicate with project stakeholders, including clients, team members, and other stakeholders, to ensure that everyone is informed of the project’s progress and any changes that may occur.
- Project closure: The project manager must ensure that the project is successfully completed and closed out, including finalizing all deliverables, conducting a project review, and archiving project documentation.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 23, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job contains a placement fee of up to one month’s salary.