Source EQ is one of the best finest firms. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Program Manager. Only female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Program Managers. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is AED 15,000 per month.
Role of a Program Manager
Some of the key duties of a Program manager are the following.
- Defining the program scope and objectives: The program manager must define the goals and intents of the program, and ensure they align with the organization’s overall strategy.
- Planning and scheduling: The program manager must create a complete project plan and program, identifying milestones, dependencies, and risks.
- Budgeting and help allocation: The program manager must manage the program budget, assuring that resources are allocated actually and efficiently to fulfill program objectives.
- Stakeholder management: The program manager must identify and engage with key stakeholders, managing anticipations and confirming that their needs are met throughout the program lifecycle.
- Team management: The program manager is responsible for building and leading a team of project managers, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders to execute the program.
- Risk management: The program manager must identify and mitigate risks that could impact program success, taking bold steps to undervalue their effect.
- Monitoring and reporting: The program manager must regularly monitor program progress against the plan, and report on program status to key stakeholders.
- Continuous improvement: The program manager must continually evaluate program performance, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing changes to optimize program results.
- Experience as a relationship manager will be considered a plus.
- Articulate in English and additional either Spanish or Greek speaker.
- University Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar.
- Team player, collaborative, reliable, flexible, and combined with a high level of commitment.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is April 1, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.