Position: Production Manager (Manufacturing)
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary: $65,000 plus superannuation per annum
Location: Mango Hill QLD 4509
Our client an experienced Production Manager to join our team. Reporting to company Director, the key focus of this role is to manage and control site operations to ensure the health and safety of our employees, quality of the produce and efficiency of the plant.
Tasks required include:
- Monitor operation of plant equipment and systems
- Supervising, managing and maintaining the machinery Work
- Managing all installations, handling operation and legalities of the project
- Continually adjust processes and resources to minimise cost.
- Communicates regularly with all maintenance and site production team personnel, both individually and as a group to ensure good two-way communication concerning operation issues.
- Managing and driving performance of the workforce
- Delegate duties to competent staff during planned work and shutdowns (in accordance with skills and training)
- Prepare reports, analyse data, promotes problem solving and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and efficiencies
- Continually improve housekeeping standards across the site
- Participate in ensuring an accurate inventory stocktake is performed and discrepancies followed up
- Ensure adherences to all OHSE legislative and company policies
- Participate in all site audits including internal/external.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field OR at least 5 years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Production Manager.